Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Road So Far...Our Story






We have been married for 5 Years now. We have been through 1 deployment and we are trying (finally hehe) our hand at parenthood. Unfortunately, that's where the speed bumps begin.

I married the greatest man ever. I love that man to pieces and the whole being spoiled thing is great too haha. Our story isn't really very exciting. I met David when he was in flight school in 2002. I always said i wouldn't marry a military man...go figure. I dated him for an entire year in Alabama, then he was stationed in North Carolina and we did the long distance thing until we just couldn't take it any more and we tied the knot in 2004. We have been inseparable ever since...especially when the Army lets us stay together.

David left for Iraq in June 2008 and came back June 2009. That's about the time we found out that my body doesn't work and so now we get the joy of doctors, poking, prodding, being violated in more ways than you can imagine... This is also when I figured out just how bad military health care sucks ass! I am determined to get my way and anyone who knows me, knows *just* how stubborn I can be.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl..love that picture..hmm looks like one I took lol...hang in there girl you'll get through this I promise.

    ReplyDelete